Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Espier Launcher transforms your Android Homescreen into iOS Springboard

Being an Android fan and a geek, I would never praise Apple for their uberly expensive media device cum phone an iPhone.But even the likes of me would not disagree to the fact that Apple offers the best user experience among the competitors. Though it takes a lot of courage to say this but I publicly agree that Apple iPhone iOS has superior UI to any other mobile platform.



Having said that, I recently read about this new Espier Launcher from Addictive Tips. Though I am pretty much tired of trying different Homescreens and launcher apps and have finally settled on "Go Launcher" ( I may add a review for it if time allowed), this new Launcher could convince me to try it, You'll be surprised at what you get out of this nifty little app.

Follow the link below for full article about Espier Launcher

Full Article @ Addictive Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment